This position will be located in Omaha Nebraska
COR Clearing is a leading, full-service correspondent clearing firm for more than 60 independent broker-dealers and 90,000 customers, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
COR Clearing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX), will be rebranded Axos Clearing.
Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
You will be responsible for developing relationships both internally at COR and with the C-Suite of our client base. As the primary point of contact you must be able to effectively understand the client’s needs, identify solutions, and resolve complex customer issues.
- Ability to develop executive level relationships
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and track resolutions of the day-to-day issues
- Collaborate with operational units to enhance and maintain service quality across the client base
- Provide training on back office, middleware, and other related platforms
- Engage with new business and conversions team to transition new client during conversion process
- Assist in training on BETA Systems and any other related platforms which include but are not limited to desktop application
- Receive inquiries from Correspondents personnel; follow through to ensure questions and problems are addressed in a timely manner.
- Assist with testing new system versions.
- Provide ongoing training to Correspondent personnel on all systems.
- Maintain a tracking system or log of issues with background information. Provide input to senior management, sales group and account executive.
- Monitor correspondent and COR performance trends.
- Act as the conduit for announcements or communications to correspondents regarding procedure, policy or processing changes.
- Act as a resource to correspondents.
- Act as the point of contact for notification in cases of emergencies.
- Participate in special projects and perform any other duties as directed.
- Successful completion of the General Securities Exam Series 7
- 3-5+ years Financial Services Experience
- 1-3+ years Client Services, Relationship Management, or customer facing role
- Knowledge of IRS, FINRA, SEC and MSRB rules and regulations.
- Understanding of back office systems (BETA) and other relevant software – Front End Trading Platforms, Middleware, Risk and Compliance tools, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality and thorough customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, decision-making, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of the securities industry, its products, operations and sales functions.
- Ability to travel.
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Job Functions & Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
COR Clearing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.