COR Clearing is a leading, full-service correspondent clearing firm for more than 60 independent broker-dealers and 90,000 customers, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
COR Clearing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Axos Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AX), will be rebranded Axos Clearing.
Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to support the execution of our enterprise strategic project portfolio.
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams to achieve project goals with an emphasis on quality, on-time, and on-budget delivery
- Plan, lead, guide, document and execute project execution routines
- Create, manage and report on project plans for schedule, scope, resources
- Review and internalize business analysis, process mapping, and business requirements
- Ensure project objectives conform to enterprise goals, and technology and operational standards
- Negotiate and set commitments and expectations through collaboration with partners across the enterprise
- Proactively identify, mitigate and resolve complex risks and issues
Key Skill Sets and Knowledge Requirements:
- Proven team leadership skills with ability to develop and mature teams to achieve their high potential through coaching and influence
- Strong people skills with ability to work with diverse personality types
- Able to build and nurture relationships in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Proven ability to lead and contribute to software development
- Excellent communications skills with ability to express ideas at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter with ability to initiate work and complete independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, TFS, Visio, and SharePoint
Required Career Experience & Education Requirements:
- 5+ years’ of hands‐on technology Project Management experience
- 2+ years’ of hands‐on software development Scrum Master experience
- Previous experience managing cross‐functional project teams
- Previous experience managing customer-facing, software development projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, finance, information systems or another relevant field of study
- Financial services experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or equivalent
- PMI PMP certification, or equivalent
- Lean / Six Sigma certification, or equivalent
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings
Job Functions & Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
COR Clearing is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.