Mutual Fund technicians are responsible for timely and compliant execution of departmental functions. The review and processing of daily, weekly, monthly reports associated with Mutual Funds, UIT’s, Sweep products, WRAP accounts and debit card/checking accounts.
Mutual Fund Technicians are responsible for reconciliation of all mutual fund accts either held via Charles Schwab Omnibus acct (DST Vision) or a Level 3 acct held directly with the fund family. This is done by monitoring daily, weekly or bi-weekly trade and position reports to identify breaks as well as the resolution of those breaks and verifying that UIT trades are properly posted to accts. They are also responsible for maintaining correspondents wrap accts and settings to ensure fees are properly assessed and verification and maintenance of accts that have debit card/check writing privileges. And lastly Mutual Fund Technicians are responsible for the verification of system aggregated trades of sweep product DLD and balance with the Bank on a daily basis.
- Strong attention to Detail
- Strong & effective human relations, verbal and written communication skills
- Basic office skills to include: filing and typing skills, the ability to operate a 10-key, FAX, photocopier, telephone and PC.
- Ability to perform the duties within the stated procedures for a specific position within the unit.
- Thorough knowledge of policies and procedures including rules and regulations of the Operations Department
- Sound judgement, initiative, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently