Omaha, Neb. – COR Clearing LLC, the leading independent, full-service clearing firm serving U.S. middle-market brokerages, announced approval from the Internal Revenue Service to perform as a non-bank trustee or custodian on retirement accounts.
This approval allows COR to handle the following fiduciary accounts while adhering to certain industry requirements (as described under Treasury Regulation Section 1.408-2(e)).
- Qualified Retirement Plan Custodial Account
- 403(b)(7) Custodial Account
- Individual Retirement Arrangement (IRA)
- Roth IRA
- Deferred Compensation Plan of State & Local Government and Tax-Exempt Organizations Custodial Accounts
- Coverdell Education Savings Account
About COR Clearing LLC (www.corclearing.com)
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, COR Clearing is the leading full-service, independent correspondent clearing firm servicing middle-market broker-dealers and registered investment advisers throughout the United States. COR Clearing is a registered broker-dealer in all 50 states and is regulated by FINRA, the SEC, and additional Self-Regulatory Organizations (SROs). COR Clearing is the wholly-owned subsidiary of COR Securities Holdings Inc.